All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jingle Bells...

Jingle Bells
# 361-2014-09
Even though I have yet to win a card sketch challenge, and the other cards posted on them are much better than mine, I always enjoy making my cards and posting them on the challenges for others to see. I started making cards back in 2011 and have been making them ever since. It is my way of dealing with stress and keeping my mind focused on something else, even if it is just for a little while. 
Supplies used for this card are : White Cardstock, Light Blue with snow falling 12x12 inch scrapbook paper, Christmas 12x12 scrapbook paper, Snowflakes 12x12 scrapbook paper, 3/8 inch light blue with snowflakes ribbon, 1/4 inch royal blue ribbon, 2 jingle bells, Christmas bulb clear stamp (stamped on metallic blue cardstock with black ink and cut out by hand), Jingle Bells sentiment clear stamp (stamped with Marina Mist ink), red and blue gems, snowflake swirls embossing folder, and blue/white baker's twine. 
I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches # 155 sketch challenge, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your much appreciated comments. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Wanda! The embossed background and jingle bells add wonderful texture. I'm so glad you joined the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the sweet baubles you've created! Such a fun festive card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete