All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Thinking of You...

Thinking of You
#359-2014-09
Supplies used for this card are : Pastel Yellow cardstock, Yellow pre-folded cardstock, and White cardstock. Other supplies used are : Doodle Flowers clear stamp set, Beary Fun rubber stamp set (sentiment), Stencils, Colored Pencils, Green Brads, Lavender 1/4 inch ribbon, and a butterfly sticker.
Stampin' Up supplies used are : paper piercing tool.
Stampin' Up inks used are : Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Sage Green, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, and Violet Dye Ink.
First, I used a stencil and layed it on my paper. Then I took sponges and dabbed them onto the inks and then onto the stencil design. This gave the arrow pattern on the left side. Then I took the lavender 1/4 inch ribbon and adhered one on each side the the arrow pattern. The flowers are from the Doodle Flowers clear stamp set, which I stamped onto white paper and colored them in using colored pencils before cutting them out by hand and adhering them using double-sided adhesives to give them a 3D look. Then I attached 6 green brads. The sentiment is from the Beary Fun rubber stamp set and is stamped onto white paper with Violet dye ink and then cut out by hand and adhered with a double-sided adhesive. Then I used a butterfly sticker for an added touch. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog and I thank you for stopping by...
Thinking of You
# 359.2-2014-09
This card is the same as the one shown above, except I used blue and white instead of yellow and lavender. I also used light blue brads instead of green. And for the flowers, I used Ballet Blue and Old Olive inks touched up with a Navy Blue colored pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment