All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Christmas...

Merry Christmas
# 352-2014-09
Supplies used are : Always Artichoke blank cardstock, Pearl White Cardstock, Christmas Combo Matstack, Always Artichoke stampin' up ink, Holiday Frolic clear stamp set (sentiment), Snowflakes #3 die cut, Dimensional Christmas Ornaments, 6 light green brads, 3 green gems. 
I am using this card in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #152, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! I love how you've flipped the sketch to work with your baubles! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Christmas card. I love the snowflake and ornament combo! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete