All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Christmas Greetings...

Christmas Greetings
# 358-2014-09
This card was a fun card to make. I used cardstock from The Christmas Combo Matstack and also white cardstock. I used stampin' up cherry cobler ink for the sentiment and stampin' up hunter green ink for the Christmas trees. Both the sentiment and Christmas trees are from the Vintage Christmas rubber stamp set and are adhered onto the card using double-sided circle adhesives. I also used the circles #2 die cut for the circle behind the trees. I used a 5/8 inch red Christmas ribbon on top of a 1 inch white ribbon. Then I used 2 shades of green baker's twine. I am using this card in this weeks Mojo Monday #363 card sketch challenge, located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant Christmas card. Love how the flourishes in the paper flow with the flourishy image.

    ReplyDelete