All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Harvest...

Harvest...Give Thanks & be Merry
# 355-2014-09
I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #153 challenge. If you enjoy making cards like I do and would like to post a card you have made, you can find the sketch challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. For this card, I have used a tan brown cardstock, along with the clouds embossing folder. I also used a scalloped square framelit with a piece of a 12x12 scrapbook paper that is called Barnwood. Then I used a pair of pumpkins from a Pumpkins/Squash sticker medley. I used 2 different Fall ribbons. I used Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa ink for the sentiment, which is a clear stamp. 
I hope you will forgive me for not going into more detail, as I am used to just getting to the point about things and leaving it at that. I appreciate you stopping by to see my cards, and your comments, whether good or bad, are accepted and appreciated. Should you have any pointers as to how to make my cards look better, please feel free to either leave me a comment or use the Contact Me link to send me an email. Thanks again for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love that fall image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the ribbon - it's great with the sketch and it works perfectly with the pumpkin image! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! The woodgrain is a perfect backdrop to the pumpkins. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete