All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Creepy Spiders...

Creepy Spiders
# 350-2014-09
The spider webbed background is cut from a 12 x 12 sheet of printed scrapbook paper. I used white ink to stamp on the spiders and the fly, which are a clear stamp. The sentiment is also a clear stamp. I used a purple with black polka dots halloween ribbon, along with a purple 1/4 inch ribbon and then 3 white brads and 1 black brad. I also used a square scalloped framelit behind the sentiment. I am using this Halloween card in this weeks card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

  1. I don't love creepy spiders in real life but I love them on Halloween cards! This is super creepy and I love these colors too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen. I don't like spiders in real life either. I'd rather they were on my cards instead of in my house...lol....Thanks for letting me join your sketch challenge.

      Delete
  2. Creepy spiders don't scare me at all - this Halloween card makes me smile! Love how you've let the DSP do all the work on your card. Thanks for joining us at fMS this week!

    ReplyDelete