All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Christmas...

Merry Christmas
# 353-2014-09
Supplies used are : Turquoise blank cardstock, Pearl White cardstock, Simple Stories 6x6 dots and stripes paper pack, Dimensional Christmas Ornaments, Dimensional Snowflakes, Snowflake ribbon, Holiday Frolic clear stamp set (sentiment), 6 light blue brads, 3 blue gems, silver elastic cord. I am using this card at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge # 152, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.com. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful for Christmas! Love the blues! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Wanda! Love the sweet snowflakes and ornaments! Fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete