All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Witch's Brew...

Witch's Brew
# 351-2014-09
The sentiment, witch, and cauldron are all clear stamps that I stamped onto white card stock and then cut them out and adhered them with double-sided adhesives. I used a 5/8 inch black with pumpkins ribbon. I also used a scalloped square framelit to cut out the black spider webbed patterned paper. The spiders are a clear stamp which is stamped onto the spider web with white ink. Then I used a scalloped circle punch with a 1 1/2 inch circle punch to put behind the cauldron. I used 3 orange brads in the top right corner. My Halloween theme is adhered onto a purple and white striped card stock and then adhered onto a black blank card stock. I am using this card in the Mojo Monday #361 sketch challenge, which is located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment