All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Snowflakes...

Let it Snow
# 356-2014-09
For those of you who may be visiting my site for the first time and are wondering about the numbering on my cards, well...I number them with the card number, followed by the year and month that I made the card. This way, should anyone want to purchase a card(s) that I have made, they can let me know the name and number of the card(s) they are interested in so it will be easier for me to look it up and know what card(s) they want.
Now on to telling a little bit about this card...
The supplies I used are : Cardstock : Bashful Blue blank pre-folded cardstock, White cardstock. Other supplies used are : Snowflake Swirl embossing folder, Baby blue 5/8 inch ribbon along with a 3/8 inch baby blue with white snowflakes ribbon to give it an added touch. The 2 snowflakes are from a snowflakes sticker medley. The sentiment is a clear stamp. I used Stampin' Up Marina Mist Ink to stamp it onto white paper and then I cut it out and used a circle double-sided adhesive to attach it to the middle of the ribbon. I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #153 sketch challenge, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please feel free to follow my blog... 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love all the texture. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swoosh of snowflakes in the texture with the stamped snowflakes standing out. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete