All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Turkey...

Thanksgiving Turkey...Eat Ham
#376-2014-10
Well, the month of October is officially upon us, and this is my first card made for the month of October. This year is sure going by fast!!
For this card, I used a chocolate brown pre-folded blank card. For the front, I used a stampin' up paper piercing tool to put holes around the edge of a pearl white cardstock to have as a background. The brown with white dots and the orange zig zag papers are from the Snap color vibe 6x6 paper pad by Simple Stories collection. For my circles, I used the Circles #2 die cut (white circle) in front of a chocolate brown scalloped circle. The 2 fall leaves are foam leaves which has a 1/4 inch chocolate brown ribbon for the bow. The turkey is a clear rubber cling stamp. The final touch was adding 3 orange gems to the top. 
I am entering this card in the Freshly Made Sketches # 156 card sketch challenge, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. I hope you have enjoyed your visit, and I thank you for stopping by and leaving your much appreciated comments.


3 comments:

  1. Fun stamp! These colors look so good together - such a great autumn combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix of a very elegant card - with a giggle when you read the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this image! It is too funny!!! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete