All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cancer Survivor

I am a Survivor
# 380-2014-10
I am a cancer survivor. It was 12 yrs ago that I was diagnosed with endometriosis and cervical cancer. I ended up having a complete hysterectomy at the age of 32. And by the Grace of God, my cancer has not returned, even though my doctor told me that some day the cancer could still come back and be pelvic cancer next time. I hope and pray that some day they find a cure so that children and adults won't have to go through the pain and suffering of cancer anymore.
**Supplies used :
Cardstock : light grey blank card, pink marble, grey with pink dots, pink and white zig zag.
Other : 5/8 inch pink ribbon (Bow), pink brad, pink ribbon sticker medley (heart, sentiment, cancer ribbons).
I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches # 157 card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog and I thank you for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I celebrate with you on your time cancer free! Glad you joined us this week at FMS! Also...you may enjoy the Hope You Can Cling To challenges this month at Splitcoaststampers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite to split coast stampers. I have signed up and am posting some of my cards. I am still learning my way around the site.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card to celebrate being cancer free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspirational card and an inspirational story! I'm so glad you shared with us. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete