All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Trick or Treat...



Trick or Treat
# 377-2014-10
Just 4 more weeks until it is Halloween....I hope that everyone will stay safe as they go to their Halloween festivities.
For this card, I used a black pre-folded blank cardstock. Since this weeks card sketch challenge called for a 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 tall and skinny card, all I did was take the pre-folded card and measured it across to the 3 1/2 inch mark and then I just simply cut it down to size. For the front of my card, I used an orange and white striped cardstock. Then I used and orange with white dots at the top. And even though the Mojo Monday design called for 3 banners, I only used 2. These 2 banners are cut from some 5/8 inch Halloween ribbons. And to add a little extra to my card, I added a black circle behind my Trick or Treat bag and then I used 3 foam fall leaves with a black 1/4 inch ribbon for the bow, which is attached by an orange brad.
I am entering this card in this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge, located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. I thank you for stopping by and leaving your much appreciated comments. May you have a safe and Happy Halloween. Please feel free to join this site or follow by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment