All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

EEK!...

EEK!
# 381-2014-10
Only 3 weeks and 2 days until Halloween! This year is going by fast.
**Supplies used :
Cardstock : Fall and Halloween Combo Matstack, Purple blank card
Stamps : Halloween clear stamps (spider, pumpkin, and sentiment)
Other : 5/8 inch Halloween ribbon (orange with black dots)
I am using this card in this weeks freshly made sketches # 157 card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. May you all have a safe and happy Halloween! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I would say "eek" over that spider too! But the grinning pumpkin keeps it such a fun and cheerful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! I love all the patterns you've combined together in this fab card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Halloween papers you were able to combine for this fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for joining the Happy HallowThanksMas challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete