All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thanks a ton


#623-2020-02.
Here's another card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
The sentiment is also from the whale stamp and cut.
The second picture is the inside of the card. I thought I would decorate the inside while leaving enough room for writing something on the inside.
Supplies used are :
Whale stamp and cut,
Waves embellishments,
Pastel blue blank card,
White cardstock,
Turquoise cardstock,
Whale's Whale's embossing folder.
I hope you like this card.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Fun card! The embossing folder is just perfect with your image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete