All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Flamingo love...


#634-2020-02.
Here is another card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
I was at our local Joann's craft store today and they had a bunch of their stamp and cuts on clearance and their embossing folders were 40% off.
So, I bought this tropical border embossing folder.
The flamingo and the leaves are from the Fiskars Tropical Getaway clear stamp set. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
The flamingo is stamped onto white paper and colored in with copic markers. Then I cut it out and used double-sided adhesives to adhere them to my card base. I used a green ink from StudioG for the leaves. After stamping it on white paper, I cut it out as well and used adhesives to adhere it.
Supplies used are :
Pastel pink cardstock,
White cardstock,
Tropical Getaway clear stamp set,
Tropical border embossing folder,
Rainbow ribbon,
Black ink.
Thank you for stopping by to visit.
Your comments are appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! I just love flamingos! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete