All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 14, 2020

Just saying hello

#627-2020-02.
The layout design for this card is from this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
The picture that I chose to use is a clear stamp. I stamped it on with a light blue ink from StudioG and then I used colored pencils to color it in.
For the sky, I used oil pastels. The ocean water is oil pastels as well.
I used a yellow copic marker for the sun.
The little anchors on the side is a little hand punch. I decided to use little anchors instead of bow with the baker's twine.
The sentiment is from Fiskars Essential Sayings clear stamp set.
I hope you like my card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

3 comments:

  1. ANother great seascape! Love the added lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great seaside card! I really love those little hanging anchors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nautical scene! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete