All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Thankful for you everyday

#633-2020-02.
I made this sweet but simple card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
Supplies used are :
White cardstock,
StudioG inks,
Pink gems,
Handwritten sentiments clear stamps,
Fabulous Florets rubber cling stamps.
I stamped the leaf directly onto the card base and then stamped and cut out the flower, which is adhered onto the leaf with a double-sided adhesive circle.
The sentiment is from Hampton Arts handwritten sentiments clear stamps.
Then I added a few gems to complete my card.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the flower and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous image1. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete