All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Just saying hello


#621-2020-02.
The layout design for this card is from this week's Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday challenge.
I couldn't decide on which other patterned paper to use with the one I chose, so I just used one kind of printed paper for the whole card. This particular printed paper is from my watercolor pastel paper pad. I also used black cardstock for the border on my layers.
The beginning layer is 4" x 5 1/4". The second layer is 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".
The third layer is 2" x 5 1/4". And the fourth layer is 2 1/2" x 4".
The circle is a 2 1/2" circle.
The bee that is just above the sentiment is from Ms. Sparkle & Co. stamp and die set (pictured above). The other bee is from Fiskers Beary Fun rubber stamp set.
The sentiment is from Essential Sayings clear stamps. I adhered it to a lavender craft ribbon and added a few Pearls.
This completes my card.
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. Whether you simply just like my card and you want to let me know what you like about it, or you want to let me know that there's something missing that could make this card look better, all comments are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks again..

1 comment: