All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Thanks for being you...


#632-2020-02.
This is a 5.25 x 5.25 inch card.
Supplies used are :
Spring Pansy VersaMagic chalk ink,
Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic chalk ink,
Flowers clear stamp,
Essential Sayings clear stamps,
Lavender craft ribbon,
Butterflies,
Pearls,
Scalloped square stencil,
Scalloped border punch,
Purple cardstock,
White cardstock.
I made my own scalloped square stencil and layed it over my card base. Then I sponged on the 2 colors of chalk inks and then stamped on the flower's.
Then I glued the corners of the scalloped border together before using adhesive tape to adhere it to the card base. 
Then I added the craft ribbon, sentiment, and butterflies to complete my card.
Please feel free to follow my blog to get updates when I post future cards.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment