All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 18, 2019

With love and sympathy

#588-2019-01
I made this card 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches. I chose a sympathy theme because of my father passing away last Friday, January 11th.
I used a bigz top note die cut, which I cut in half after running the top note through my bigkick machine.
The leaf pattern is a framelit die that I found and purchased on Amazon. I added the butterfly, along with the pearls.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts So sorry stamp and cut set.
Thanks for stopping by to visit. Please come again.


3 comments:

  1. Love the layers & details on this lovely sympathy card! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! I love the browns, greens and that sweet bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete