All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Just because

#583-2019-01.
I am entering this card in two challenges... Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.
Cardstocks used are white, black, pastel yellow, and light olive green.
Dies used are Flower layers #3, Flower heart thinlets  (or at least that's what Amazon called it when I ordered it), and scallop border punch.
The sentiment is from my All year greetings clear stamp set and is stamped on with Spanish Olive chalk ink by versa magic.
I added the butterfly and pearls just to give it an added touch.
I thank you for stopping by to visit. Please stop by again, and feel free to follow my blog..

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card with lots of luscious layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination of dies and a pretty color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layered flower - I love the swirly tendrils! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral design and love your use of the softer hues of the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete