All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Friend... you're the Best

#586-2019-01.
I've made this card for the following 2 challenges :
Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown card challenge.
I almost didn't make a card for this week because I found out yesterday that my dad passed away. But then I decided that maybe it would help me get my mind off of it to make it, so here it is.
The layout design is for the freshly made sketches challenge and the colors I used are for color throwdown challenge.
I used a patterned paper from my Dots, stripes, & plaids matstack, followed by a glossy black cardstock for a border behind the white front.
For my theme, I used black ink to stamp on the flowers and then I used copic markers to color them in. Both the flowers and the sentiment is from Petals from scratch clear stamp set by Fiskars.
I hope you like my card and have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Please visit again. Thanks for stopping by..



4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your Dad. My sincerest condolences. I hope some time making this card was able to ease your mind a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is lovely, I hope it gave you some comfort and distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the neutral tones you've given your card and the stamp you've used works perfectly for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete