All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 4, 2019

Sending Love

#581-2019-01.
Well, we are starting a new year! I had a good Christmas spending time with loved ones and brought the new year in with my wonderful husband and niece. In fact, my husband and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on January 2nd.
This is my card for this weeks FMS369 card challenge.
I used red, black, and white cardstocks. I sponged on some pink grapefruit chalk ink by versa magic around the edges of the white paper to kind of antique it a little.
For the big heart, I used a clear stamp from the Inkadinkado's Hearts clear stamp set. I stamped it on the paper with an embossing stamp pad and then used embossing powder and my heat tool. Then I added a hearts balloon embellishment.
I also used a pink, black, and red bakers twine with a red heart brad.
The sentiment is from hero arts "Yes" stamp and cut set, which is stamped on with black ink.
And to put the finishing touches, I added a few red heart gems.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Please stop by again. I appreciate you stopping by..

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love your twine treatment on your pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! We hope to see you again in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layering of these sweet hearts! And I love the sprinkling of red heart gems. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete