All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy for you!

#585-2019-01.
For this card, I chose a yellow blank card. Then I added an olive green and a black behind the white.
For the background picture, I used black ink to stamp on a flower from my Fiskars Flora clear stamp set. Then I used a yellow watercolor marker to color in the flowers, giving it a nice background.
I used a scalloped oval framelit, which is highlighted on the edges with Spanish Olive chalk ink by versa magic.
The sentiment is from my Fiskars Petals From Scratch clear stamp set, which is stamped on with black ink.
I also added black and yellow bakers twine behind the sentiment. I also added a black brad on all 4 corners.
This completes my card.
Thanks for stopping by to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment