All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Happy Birthday

#591-2019-01.
This is my first attempt at using the dryer sheet technique on a card. I saw a video on YouTube showing this technique and I decided that I just had to try it!!
I used the damask 2 embossing folder and then I used a wine red copic marker to color the embossed design.
Then I sprayed a little adhesive spray onto the card panel. Then I put the used dryer sheet over the card panel. Then I sprinkled some silver glitter on it and shook off the excess.
I used 2 shades of blue bakers twine, which is held on by a brad on the front and adhered to the back.
The ribbon and the sentiment are from hero arts ribbon messages stamp and cut.
I hope you've enjoyed your visit! Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. I love that pretty damask patterns, and polka dots are always a fave. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool technique! Beautiful results! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty combination of patterns. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies!! I had fun making this card!

    ReplyDelete