All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 18, 2019

My Sweetheart

#589-2019-01.
This is another card for this weeks freshly made sketches card challenge.
I decided on a Valentine theme for this one. And since the embellishment is black, red, and pink, I chose to use those three colors with my cardstock papers.
The two hearts in the corners are stamped on with black ink. I also used the same three colors for the dotted scallop border punch for behind the embellishment.
I added the pearls for an added look.
Thank you for stopping by to visit. Please stop by again.



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty combination of heart images! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts are very pretty! Sweet design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Valentine! I love all of those sweet hearts! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete