All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, November 28, 2014

you're tea-riffic

you're tea-riffic
# 395-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Red, White
Stamp Set : Thanks a latte clear stamp set
Other : Baker's Twine, Black Studio G craft marker, Red Crayola Marker, Dots embossing folder, Modern Wallpaper embossing folder.

Since I don't actually have this stamp set, I looked for it using google images. Once I found it, I saved the picture to a file on my computer, then I brought the image into my Windows Paint program, used the program to color them, and then printed it, cut it out by hand, and then used double-sided adhesive mounting circles to put them on my card. 

After cutting out the tea cup, tea bag, spoon, and sentiment, I used a black studio G craft marker to outline the tea cup, tea bag, and spoon. Then I used a red Crayola marker to bring out the sentiment.

The layout design for this card is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog....please feel free to visit again at any time. For those of you who would like to leave a longer message than what the comment box or the "email me" link will allow, feel free to email me at ftchestnutdesigns@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. Those are all such cute images. And I love the textured embossing you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete