All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Ornament

Christmas Ornament
# 391-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Red, Christmas Combo Matstack, Simple Stories paper pad
Other : Snowflakes Swirl embossing folder, red button, Baker's Twine, Red gems, Christmas Ribbon, red crayon, white snowflake, Christmas Ornament sticker.

After running my white cardstock through my BigKick using my snowflakes swirl embossing folder, I laid a red crayon on its side and rubbed it over the embossed design to make the design stand out a little more.

Using paper from The Christmas Combo Matstack, I cut out a gift tag design and then used a red with white snowflakes Christmas ribbon and an ornament sticker for my theme.

The red and white striped paper is from my Simple Stories paper pad, along with using Baker's twine and a red button and then a white snowflake above it. Then I used a few red gems to give my card an added touch.

You can also find my card posted on this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card sketch challenge, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Even though I know that my cards don't compare to all of the other ones that are posted, I still like posting my cards for others to see. Thanks for stopping by...


3 comments:

  1. Snowflakes and swirls -- such a pretty combination. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great embossing and those wonderful prints are so great with your tag. Super take on the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Wanda, I wanted to stop by and tell you I am very sorry for not making it to your blog and commenting on your cards, especially your Mojo Monday cards. I have been super busy with a kitchen make over. I am very sorry, your cards are lovely and we thank you very much for participating in Mojo Monday!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete