All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
# 388-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink : Cherry Cobbler, Handsome Hunter (Both are Stampin' Up inks)
Stamp set : Twas the Night Before clear stamp set
Other : "Noel" Christmas ribbon, Burgundy ribbon (Bow), 1 green brad, Multi sized dots embossing folder

I made this card for 2 reasons. The main reason is that this card was made for one of my Avon customers who is not only a customer, but a very dear and special friend. The other reason I made this card was for this weeks freshly made sketches challenge. I thought their card design challenge was perfect for how I wanted to use my stamp set to make this card. I stamped the ornament and mistletoe on white paper using Handsome Hunter ink. After doing so, I cut them out by hand and used double-sided mounting circles to adhere them onto the card to give them a dimensional look. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog and I also hope you will visit again. You can find this weeks challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. This sentiment worked perfectly in the sketch! Love how you bordered it with the ornament and holly! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete