All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Holiday Wishes

Holiday Wishes
# 390-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Hunter Green, Christmas Combo Matstack
Sentiment : "Twas The Night Before" clear stamp set
Ink : Handsome Hunter, Cherry Cobbler (both are Stampin' Up inks)
Other : Gems, White snowflake, Snowflake Swirl embossing folder

All 3 background papers are from the Christmas Combo Matstack. The first layer, I ran it through my BigKick using my snowflake swirls embossing folder. Then I added the other 2 layers for the background, using hunter green cardstock as a border.

The present, tree, train, and sentiment are from the "Twas The Night Before" clear stamp set. I stamped the tree onto white cardstock using handsome hunter ink and then cut it out and adhered it using double-sided adhesives. The sentiment is also stamped onto white cardstock using handsome hunter ink before cutting around it to give it character, and then adhered with double-sided adhesives. 

The present and train were stamped onto white cardstock using cherry cobbler ink, cut out, and adhered using double-sided adhesives.

You can also find this card posted on this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #162 card sketch challenge, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! The little train is too cute and I love the font on the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your use of the sketch sideways is so perfect for your scene - that tall panel for the tree and the long panel for the train. It's charming! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete