All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

White Christmas

White Christmas
# 392-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Turquoise Blue, White, 12x12 light blue with white embossed dots scrapbook paper
Sentiment : Winter Whites rubber stamp set
Ink : Taken With Teal (sentiment)
Other : 5 blue gems, Baker's Twine, snowflake ribbon, turquoise ribbon, snowflake wire edge ribbon, Snowflake swirl embossing folder, white glitter.

First, I ran my paper through my bigkick using my snowflake swirl embossing folder. Then, after adding the snowflake wire edge ribbon, the turquoise blue ribbon, and the light blue snowflake ribbon, I added my Baker's Twine.

Before I added my sentiment from my Winter Whites stamp set, I smeared a light touch of glue on the white cardstock and then put white glitter on it and shook the excess off to give it a little bit of a shiny look.

I then added my sentiment and the blue gems to complete my card.

I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card sketch challenge, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. I hope you have enjoyed my card in this weeks challenge. Thank you for your comments in advance....

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards in shades of blue. You've got lovely texture and patterns on your card - it's so festive! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty Christmas card Wanda! I love your use of colours & gems! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete