All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Peace and Love

Peace and Love
# 389-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Hunter Green, Christmas Combo Matstack
Sentiment : "Twas The Night Before" clear stamp set
Ornament : "Twas The Night Before" clear stamp set
Other : Merry Christmas ribbon, Hunter green ribbon, 1 red brad, double-sided adhesive mounting circles, Multi Sized Dots embossing folder.
Ink : Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Even though we are still in the month of November, you can never start too early with getting your Christmas cards finished. As you can see, my ornament and sentiment are both from a new clear stamp set I recently purchased that is called "Twas The Night Before". I just simply stamped them onto white paper with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Up ink and cut them out before using a double-sided adhesive mounting circle to adhere them to the card. 
I am entering this card in this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge. You can find this challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com. Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. Please feel free to stop by again....



1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely. Perfect papers and such a pretty ornament.

    ReplyDelete