All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

How've you bean?...

How've you bean?
# 394-2014-11
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Certainly Celery, White, Green
Stamp set : Thanks a latte clear stamp set (sentiment, beans, latte cup)
Other : Honeycomb embossing folder

This weeks Freshly Made Sketches card sketch challenge located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com was the perfect sketch for me to make this particular card. 

Since I don't actually have this stamp set, I found it using google images. I saved the picture of it to a file on my computer and then brought the image up into my Windows Paint program to color it in. Then I printed it up, cut it out, and put it on my card using double-sided adhesive circles.
Then I added the Baker's Twine.

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. I hope you will stop by again.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! The coffee images are so cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete