All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE...

LOVE
# 396-2015-02
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Pretty in Pink, White, Pink Marble
Other : Red Heart Brad, Baker's Twine, Gift Tag, Pink 3/16" ribbon, Pink Brad, Valentine Hearts 5/8" Ribbon, Heart Sticker Embellishment, Hearts Embossing Folder.
The sentiment (LOVE), is cut out from a 12x12" Valentine scrapbooking paper.

I am using this card in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Valentine! Love that textured background! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Valentine! I love your textured background and that big heart is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a such a pretty Valentine's Day card! Your heart is just gorgeous combined with the textured background. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete