All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Beer's to U...

Beer's to U
402-2015-02
Supplies used :
Cardstock : White, Green, 12x12 sheets of St. Patrick's Day scrapbook paper
Other : White Brad, Embellishments

The layout design for this card is from this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge, which is located at http://www/mojomonday.blogspot.com

This weeks challenge was to make a tall and skinny card that is 5 1/2 x 3 1/2". So I took a regular sized (5 1/2 x 4 1/4") blank card and I cut the shorter (4 1/4") side down to 3 1/2". 


2 comments: