All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pot O' Gold

Pot O' Gold....Luck O' the Irish
401-2015-02
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Christmas Green, White, Green Marble
Other : Baker's Twine, Embellishments, Banner, Yellow Brad, Dots embossing folder.

This card is also posted in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge, located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the irish feel ! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card for St. Patrick's day! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete