All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lucky You...

Lucky You
# 403-2015-02
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Green, White, 12x12" Clover scrapbook paper
Other : Green 3/16" Ribbon, Embellishments, "Lucky you" wood stamp, Hunter Green Ink, Green brad.

The layout design for this card is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #175 challenge. It's located at http://www/freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

There isn't really anything I can say about this card that doesn't already speak for itself. I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card for this weeks card challenge.


3 comments:

  1. very cute! I love the leprechaun bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute. The bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Love the fabulous details and dimension. What great talent for design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete