All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Irish Luck

Irish Luck
# 399-2015-02
Supplies used:
Cardstock : Green, Yellow, White, Green Striped 12 x 12" scrapbook paper
Other : Green Baker's Twine, Yellow Baker's Twine, Yellow Brad, Shamrock embellishments, Dots embossing folder.

I found the gift tag and ribbon banner via google images. I saved them to a file on my computer and then printed them using my Photo Printer software program. Then I cut them out and put them on my card using a yellow brad to keep them in place. 

The layout design for this card is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #174, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous St Patrick's Day card! Your central image is so pretty. It's great to see you at Freshly Made Sketches - I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch showing off that fun St. Patty's image! LOVE the little shamrocks. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete