All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

You (Sham)Rock

You (Sham)Rock
# 405-2015-03
Supplies used:
Cardstock : White, Garden Green, 12x12 sheets of Shamrock scrapbook paper
Other : Green Baker's Twine, Shamrock embellishments, Alphabet stamps, Hunter Green Ink.

This weeks freshly made sketches challenge was to make an elongated 4" x 9 1/4" card. Or we could shorten it up a little if preferred or needed.

So, I have made my card 3 5/8" x 6 1/2", which fits a normal mailing envelope.

I used 2 shades of green with the Baker's Twine, along with using Hunter Green Stampin' Up ink for the sentiment, which I used wood alphabet stamps for. 

You can find this weeks card challenge at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com. I thank you for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute for St.Patrick's Day! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect card for St. Patrick's Day! Love all of the shamrocks! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete