All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
# 407-2015-03
Supplies Used :
Cardstock: White, Yellow, Snap Color Vibe from Simple Stories 6x6" paper packet
Other: Yellow 1/4" ribbon, embellishment, White Brad, Black ink, Dots embossing folder
Sentiment: rubber stamp

Since I don't hardly have any Easter stamps, I did a search on google images for Easter graphics and I found this cute little chick in a basket that I thought would look cute on an Easter card. So, I printed it up and cut it out and then I used a double-sided mounting circle to attach it to my card. 

You can also find this card posted on this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge. This card challenge is located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment