All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hello

Hello
#410-2015-03
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Pastel blue, Snap color vibe from Simple Stories, Chocolate Brown
Other: Baker's Twine, 2 brown brads, alphabet stamps, blue button, 2 gems, 1/4" chocolate brown ribbon (behind the sentiment).
Die cuts: Branch w/leaves, Flower Layers #3

All 3 of the patterned paper that you see on this card are from the Snap Color Vibe patterned paper pack from Simple Stories. I chose these to go with chocolate brown. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog and thank you in advance for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.

I am using this card in this weeks Mojo Monday card sketch challenge. You can find this challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment