All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

God Bless You

God Bless You
# 414-2015-03
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Brocade Blue, Pink Marble
Other : White lace ribbon, Dots and Modern Wallpaper embossing folders
Sentiment and Dove : Good News clear stamp set
Flower : Flora clear stamp set
Ink : Brocade Blue, Garden Green

You can also find this card in this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge, which is located at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
Forgive me for not really explaining anything about my card this week. I think everything about it is pretty much self explanatory. There isn't really anything I can say about it that doesn't already say it for itself.

I guess the only thing I can say is that I am striving every day to improve how my cards are made so that mine will eventually look just as good as those that are posted in the challenge. 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I hope you will visit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment