All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
#406-2015-03
Supplies used :
Cardstock: Green, White, 12x12 sheet of Easter Egg scrapbook paper
Other : Pink Baker's Twine, Easter embellishments

The banner, bunny, eggs, and chick are embellishments that I printed up and cut out from searching on google images for Easter graphics. 

You can also find this card posted on this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge. You can find it at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog.


1 comment:

  1. These little critters are adorable. And I love the banner. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete