All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love, Hope, Faith

Love, Hope, Faith
# 417-2015-03
Supplies used :
Cardstock : Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter, Light Bright Designer Paper pack
Die Cut : Branch w/Leaves
Stamp Sets : Flora and Good News clear stamp sets
Accessories : 3 purple gems, 1 yellow gem, Dots embossing folder, Paper piercing tool
Ink : Rich Razzleberry

You can also find this card posted in this weeks Freshly Made Sketches card challenge, which is located at http://www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

This weeks sketch was a pretty simple sketch to make. I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it for this weeks challenge.

For the main cardstock, I chose a blank 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Whisper White pre-folded card with Elegant Eggplant and a dots embossed white for the background.
I also chose a printed paper from my Light Bright Designer paper pack, which I have attached to a Handsome Hunter cardstock to give it a little bit of a bordering look.
Then I chose another white on top of that, which I used a paper piercing tool on.

All 3 sentiments, the small cross, and the flowers are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I colored in the "Flora" flowers with a yellow crayola marker before cutting them out by hand and using double-sided dimensional adhesives to attach them to the card. I chose my Branch w/Leaves die cut as the background behind my flowers. After attaching everything that needed to be, I glued on 3 purple and 1 yellow gem.

My theme for my card this week is celebrating Easter as the resurrection of Christ. Most people think of Easter as the Easter bunny, baby chicks, eggs, and candy. To me, it is fun to think of all those things, however, isn't the true meaning of Easter about the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ? Without Him, we wouldn't be here to celebrate his resurrection. As long as we all keep our Faith in Him, He gives us Love and Hope for a better tomorrow. 

"Three days later, He Will Rise....Mark 10:34". Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. 





3 comments:

  1. I love how your Easter card focuses on the true meaning of Easter, and I love the pretty yellow flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful. Your sentiment arrangement and those lovely flowers make this so special. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete