All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Thinking of you

#616-2020-01.
For this week's freshly made sketches challenge, I made this floral thinking of you card. 
As you can see, the printed paper that I used is from a floral paper pad, which I purchased as a clearance item from our local craft store.
As a border, I just used a pastel pink cardstock.
The sentiment is from some clear stamp sentiments that I got as a free gift from scrapbooking.com.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Please feel free to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment