All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Joys of Christmas

#611-2020-01.

I really wanted to make this card before Christmas. However, the new pinecone die cuts that I ordered didn't come in my mail until today. So I made my card to be my first card made after the New Year instead.
The supplies I used are :
White blank card
Christmas combo matstack
Burgundy cardstock
Brown cardstock
Green cardstock
Holiday Frolic clear stamps
Silver self-adhesive gems
Black pigment ink from StudioG
Pinecones framelit dies
Pine needles framelit dies.
Scalloped oval framelit dies

I actually used 2 different shades of green for the pine needles along with using brown for the pinecones.
For the background, I used a snowflakes embossing folder just so the background wouldn't look too dull and boring.
I used double-sided adhesive squares to adhere the scalloped ovals where the sentiment is stamped on. 
I also used one to adhere the pinecones and needles to the side of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to visit. 
Any comments are appreciated.



3 comments:

  1. My sister was visiting over the holidays and had those dies! It was fun to see them in person! Super pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card and such gorgeous die-cuts! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete