All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Love stretches the heart

#617-2020-01.
Here is another card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
Today I went to our local Joann's craft store because I wanted to see if they had any good deals going on. And sure enough, they had a bunch of their printed 12x12 sheets of scrapbook papers on clearance for 25 cents each. So, of course I couldn't resist buying a few sheets.
Other supplies that I used are a hearts edge frame die and a couple of hearts embellishments that have a circle adhesive on the back to adhere it to my card.
The sentiment is a wood mount stamp.
I am always very critical of my cards and I know that most of the time, my cards aren't near as pretty as those that are posted on the challenge. However, I still enjoy making my cards and posting them on the freshly made sketches challenge.
I appreciate it that you stopped by to visit my blog. Your comments are also appreciated!
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment