All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

I love you

#613-2020-01.
It took me a few days, but I finally got it done! I got a new die cut a few months ago and have been waiting until after the new year to use it for a Valentine's Day card, which worked out great for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
Supplies used are :
Heart lace edge frame die cut
Flourish Thinlet Dies
Ribbon messages die cut
Roses embossing folder
Red heart gems
I cut a piece of my printed craft paper and adhered it to the underside behind the heart lace edge frame to make the die cut stand out. I also used burgundy ink around the edges of the banner and the roses background.
For the sentiment, I used my Essential Sayings clear stamps.
I'm trying to improve my Valentine cards, so I hope you like this one!
Thanks for stopping by to visit. Please feel free to follow my cards blog so you can stay updated as I post new cards as I get them made.


No comments:

Post a Comment