All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thanks a ton

#614-2020-01.
Supplies used are :
Printed paper from Clouds and Grass paper pad
White cardstock
Baby blue blank card
Whale's stamp and cut by Hampton Arts
Aegean blue chalk ink
Night sky chalk ink
Navy blue colored pencil
Black ink
Mountains framelit die

For those of you who don't know, I like to keep track of how many cards I have made since I first started making them. So I always put a card number with the year and month it was made.
I used a printed paper from a Clouds and Grass paper pad, which has been cut with a mountains framelit die. Then I adhered it to a white cardstock and then adhered it to a baby blue blank card.
The sentiment is stamped on with black ink and is from the Hampton Arts Whale's stamp and cut.
I used Aegean blue chalk ink for the whale and water spout. And I used Night sky chalk ink for the swirled water below the whale. The water swirl is colored in with a navy blue colored pencil.
This completes my card for this weeks freshly made sketches challenge.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love how made the edge.....clever! Fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love that sweet little whale! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments on my card.

    ReplyDelete