All of my cards are numbered so I can keep track of how many cards I've made along with the month and year I made them.
The layout designs that I use on my cards are provided from the design team at Freshly Made Sketches and Mojo Monday card challenges. The color schemes on some of my cards are compliments of the Color Throwdown card challenge. I owe my thanks to them for the use of these challenges.
Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 17, 2020

Hello

#615-2020-01.
Here's another card for this week's freshly made sketches challenge.
For the background, I used a Valentine printed paper that I printed up from paper craft inspirations.
The scalloped circle is a die cut along with the regular circle.
After cutting out the circle, I ran it through my bigkick using a hearts embossing folder.
The sentiment and the ribbon is from a stamp and cut set that I purchased at our local craft store.
The stem of roses are just one of the embellishments that I got from the dollar store in my area. I added the leaf dies to it to give it a little more so it wouldn't look so plain.
I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by to visit.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the extra texture from the embossed hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty texture and layers of die cuts! So glad you linked up at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arrangement of flowers on a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete